This is an update straight from our staff in Guatemala!
Project/Programs Currently Running:
- Restrooms project at El Triunfo, Primary School.
- Round tables with Guatemala Próspera.
- Organizational strengthening
Latest update for the community as a whole:
1) Restroom project at El Triunfo, Primary school, this endeavor project was done with the help of the church Dallas Bible. The LC from El Triunfo, community members, school parents board and kids were involved in this project. The school did not have restrooms in good conditions and boys and girls had to use the same facilities.
2) Round Tables with Guatemala Próspera, this is a 30 weeks program, following John C. Maxwell book “La transformacion está en Mi”. This discipleship program wants to look for values in Leaders and decision-makers in our communities. Leaders from El Triunfo will be part of the first workshop September the 25th so later they can do round tables with 5 more people from their community so the impact will be bigger.
3) Organizational strengthening, for more than two years, 410 bridge has been working alongside with community leaders such as pastors, authorities, catholic leaders, women representative from El Triunfo. By strengthening them socially, organizationally and spiritually we hope they can work on their own development and succeed as a community.
How can we be praying for the community?
- Pray for the community Leaders to be wise at making decisions.
- Pray for the population of El Triunfo, for their health and wellness.