Donor Engagement Position
The 410 Bridge serves the people of Kenya, Uganda, Haiti and Guatemala through partnerships with N.A. churches and organizations. Our model of Christ-centered community development is centered on walking alongside local indigenous leaders in rural communities to help them implement sustainable solutions to meet their physical and spiritual needs. The 410 Bridge is a non-profit Christian organization located in Alpharetta, Georgia.
This position is responsible for developing, growing, and maintaining relationships with lower-level to mid-level donors managing existing partner relationships (primarily churches) and cultivating new relationships with churches, schools, businesses and individual donors. The position will identify, qualify, and cultivate new partnerships from a variety of sources.. The position will develop a strategy for enhancing the donor engagement process. The overall goal of this position to increase the funding and engagement from our partners. The Donor Engagement position will develop the donor database in Salesforce, updating all donor information and transactions on a regular basis. In addition to donor management, this position is responsible for creating and managing all fundraising events.
- Work in a team environment to develop and execute strategies for events, new donor development, partner engagement, and existing donor ministry and cultivation.
- Responsible for developing a strategy for engaging small donors and partners to further the 410 Bridge mission.
- Increase the funding secured from lower-level to mid-level donors.
- Responsible for developing a network of partners to further the 410 Bridge mission.
- Organize and lead vision trips for cultivating partner relationships.
- Identify, qualify and cultivate relationships from a variety of sources to maximize engagement with partners through short-term trips, sponsorship, program funding, and events.
- Responsible for generating event sponsors and participants to meet annual program and organizational goals.
- Identify, qualify and cultivate relationships to maximize engagement with donors through vision trips, sponsorship opportunities, program funding, events and digital marketing campaigns.
- Work closely with the MarCom office to achieve successful digital marketing and programming needs of for all campaigns and events.
- Update the Salesforce database with updated donor information on a regular basis
- Keep track of all tasks, opportunities, and relationships through Salesforce.
- Growing personal relationship with Jesus Christ, and willingness to openly encourage others to grow in their relationship with Christ.
- Ability to work well with others, to collaborate; give and receive feedback with an open mind.
- Positive, optimistic, results-oriented, and proprietary nature owner who takes personal responsibility for outcomes.
- Love of learning and desire for continuous improvement.
- Adaptability and flexibility.
- Self-motivated, networker, organized and disciplined.
- Spiritual maturity and relational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to interact and conduct strategic meetings with church and organizational leadership at the highest level.
- Ability to fundraise in each of The 410 Bridge program areas to meet agreed upon goals.
- Commitment to understand The 410 Bridge model, ministry programs, and strategic objectives.
- Technical skills: MS Office. Salesforce experience a plus.
To apply for this position please email firstname.lastname@example.org