Haiti Sponsorship Programs
Haiti Primary School Program
We developed the sponsorship program in Haiti with one goal:
Remove all barriers to a quality education for every child in our partner communities in Haiti.
- School Fees: Parents cannot consistently afford annual tuition for their children. While they can afford to pay for some of it, the full cost might be too expensive.
- Quality of Education: In many of the schools in our partner communities, teachers are understaffed, under-trained and supplies are sparse.
- School Fees: Funds will be used to cover up to half of the child’s tuition every year. This eases the burden, while still allowing the parents to provide for their child.
- School Supplies: Funds will be used to provide needed school supplies the schools are unable to afford. If needed, we will fund textbooks and desks.
- Teacher Trainings: We will use funds to train teachers and lift the quality of education the children are receiving.
- Discipleship: We care for spiritual needs through our discipleship programs, empowering students to see themselves as children of God.
School Infrastructure: When needed, we will build new school structures to make classes safer to attend and to prevent classes from becoming overcrowded.